This vocationally related course is the first of 3 theory modules pertaining to the subject of Laser and IPL Hair Reduction and Skin Rejuvenation.
This course and subsequent modules is aimed at individuals intending to provide advanced laser or intense pulsed light (IPL) hair reduction and skin rejuvenation treatments in a dedicated treatment room, medical or cosmetic clinic.
This is an advanced course for experienced therapists seeking Level 4 accreditation (on completion of practical component)
• Content includes comprehensive student workbooks, reference materials and video presentations
• Multiple choice assessments at the end of each unit
• External assessment of case studies and elective assignments (during practical component)
• Provisional certificate provided instantly online
• Mandatory: Level 3 or 4 ‘Core of Knowledge’ Laser User, Laser Safety Officer (LSO) or equivalent recognised certification course.
• Recommended: Level 3 ‘Light Based Hair Reduction’ course or evidence of other training of electrolysis and anatomy and physiology knowledge such as a Beauty Certificate Level 3.
The above entry requirements are not part of this program and must be completed separately.
This module is awarded 3 CPD points representing 3 contact hours of learning